Captivating quote Mr. Shaw.
My youngest daughter recently shared with me her love of this quote, and I wholeheartedly agree with the message.
Admittedly as much as I value my personal strength in all ways, my dang gremlins when it comes to writing stuff down are very robust & convincing. So thanks for indulging me as I again “Start where I am”.
I have grown with the number of people who have “Liked” my Facebook Business Page and today I feel an overwhelming urge to Share about Me. And not in the blurby, marketing kind of way in order for those who have been attracted to what I’ve been posting to get to know me.
So here goes…
If a picture says a Thousand words, I’d be curious as to what words you would use to describe me at a glance from the picture above.
- I am Loud Music and I am Silence and every rhythm and beat in between.
- I am as much Type A as I am Atypical.
- My Physical workout style is: Feel the Pain & Push my limit; my Bodywork teaching style is restorative.
- I can exude the Rock Star Vibe as well as being the Zen Vibeage.
- I can and will eat that plate of French Fries with as much enthusiasm as I do juicing beetroot, spinach and carrots.
- I do not buy Fat Free anything unless by accident and I only use butter.
- I am sarcastic; I am diplomatic.
- At times outspoken, but always truthful.
- I know what it feels like to Love.
- I know what it feels like to Grieve.
- I will stand up for what I believe in; I will stand behind those I believe in.
- I am as simple as I am complicated.
- I am Fire; I am Water.
- I am Yin and I am Yang.